Highways Report a Problem

Overall form progress: 50% Complete
  1. Please use this form to tell us about problems with our roads, footpaths, drains or street furniture.

    If you need to report rubbish that has been fly tipped and is obstructing a highway or footpath please use our fly tipping report it form.

    This form should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

    Most roads and footpaths in the City of Derby boundary are the responsibility of Derby City Council, however there are some un-adopted roads owned by private individuals and roads that Highways England are responsible. If Derby City Council is not responsible for the road we will let you know.

    For roads outside the City of Derby boundary, please contact the relevant authority. The City of Derby borders Amber Valley, South Derbyshire and Erewash Council areas.

  1. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Form Navigation